Monday, September 7, 2009

Anna in Norway!

12th Aug, 2009 is a amazing day. Because I come to Norway! That's be Great!

Thanks GOD, Everything here is so wonderful that is GOD' s creation. I am so happy to start new life here. New view, new friends, new food, but same mission.

I love Norway, I want to be a part here-Hald, Mandal, Oslo, Norway.Everything is challenge , everything is possible, course GOD is my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Be strong, and let my heart take courage!

1 comment:

  1. of course Anna as you say,everything is possible just turn yours eyes to God the creator,and ask him to assist you in oyur mission and you will see the love of God shine in your live believe in him,don't be afrait we are the are the Jesus brothers and sisthers he will always be with us.

    ReplyDelete